Sunday, September 20, 2009

VM Fusion to the Rescue


Well, it turns out that Windows Live Writer won’t run from a USB drive in a Mac environment (it was a long shot)... to the rescue come VM Fusion. Although I still have to boot up WinXP, this time I don’t have to reboot to do so. Fusion allows me to run WinXP from within Mac OSX. A better choice would have been a Windows emulator which would eliminate the need to boot up Windows, but I guess that would be hard to do.

screenshot

****

I wanna upgrade the memory of my laptop to 4GB but I’m not sure if it’ll be worth the expense or even if I really need the upgrade. I think it will since I regularly multitask programs. Still, OSX seems to be doing a fine job of multitasking several programs with the 2GB of memory I have right now.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Coming Out Clean Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Blogger Templates © 2008