Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9.16.2009


I’m kinda regretting not looking into making a facebook account earlier. It would have been something great to do. Now, someone else has started it, and although all the Leads are administrators, still it’s different.

I’m pushing myself too hard. I didn’t get much sleep last night because I was caught up setting up a new template for my main blog. It was 90% good, a few kinks, but I like the new layout. I’m motivated to post more often now.

My tongue hurts. I think its cheilosis... It started after 1 whole day without sleep. I’ve read about it, I may need more Vitamin B and Folic Acid

I had a good 1st 15 days of September. It’s also paying off not worrying too much. Although I’m a bit concerned that I may not be putting in enough hours reviewing for the exams.

I hope WIndows Live Writer will run from a USB drive *cross fingers*
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Coming Out Clean Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Blogger Templates © 2008