Friday, September 11, 2009

Lost Anonymity


I think I’ve lost the anonymity I’ve always wanted on the net. Oftentimes I can’t post everything I want to because I’m afraid I’ll be judged or someone I know will read it.

I’ve been thinking about starting something like a diary. That way I’ll have something to write about everyday and not wait for something exciting to happen just so I can post about it.

The problem is, I don’t know where to start my diary. I want to be anonymous but at the same time I want other people to read about it and share their comments and criticisms.

… I don’t wanna start another blog, but I don’t think I can comfortably write things down in this blog either.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Coming Out Clean Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Blogger Templates © 2008